Tuesday, January 18, 2011

September 29, 2010

Hello,

This week I washed with HSH Chocolate Soy Milk Shampoo which is sulphate free. I rinsed and steamed under the steamer with Motions CPR, rinsed and applied Nexxus Emergencee for about 5-10 minutes (was running around doing things), rinsed and then applied Alter Ego on under a self heating cap for about 30 minutes. Rinsed, applied aphogee leave in and green tea. Got under the dryer for 5 minutes, applied some HerStyler Serum and blow dried the rest out. :)

I twisted up in a bun,

My hair definitely feels stronger doing this every 2 weeks. It is something I don't plan to stop. I flopped on this by accident as always. I was about to dish out the money for Dudley's DRC 28. But was like you have so much crap left, and told myself I had to use up the like before ordering it. NOW, I don't think I will, I think I will keep this partnership up for quite some time. LOL

My cousin came over and braided my hair in a beehive so I will be sporting my lace fronts for the next two to three weeks ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment