Tuesday, January 18, 2011

August 24, 2010

I took my braids out Whew after four weeks. I got a baseball sized (3/4) of hair. I combed it and detangled before wetting. It seemed a little overly moisturized.

I washed with Aphogee Shampoo for damaged hair for Clarifying 2 times.

I then washed with Hair One Olive oil to soften things up.

I then used nexxus emergencee for 5 minutes, rinsed

FINALLY opened my Alter EGO Garlic Conditioner gifted to me by IDARET a sister from the forum thanks Idare. And I steamed for 30 minutes. I rinsed sprayed my Aphogee green Tea & Leave in, then a smudge of Argan Oil and a little Herstyler Serum and I sat under the dryer for 10 minutes while I dried 90%

I then Blow dried with my hand dryer and afterwards added 2 more pumps of Serum and Two Sprays in my hand of my new favorite NU Gro Moisturizer Spray.

My hair felt unbelievable but my scalp was irritable and sore since taking out the braids.

next time I will use a heavy Aphogee 2 step protein treatment before getting the braids to help with the moisture I will be receiving.

Next braid date is September 10, 2010 or September 7th ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment