Tuesday, January 18, 2011

2010 soon to come 12/19/2009

am SOOOO, excited ladies for 2010 challenges, They can't come soon enough. I know I have written several other about my plans for 2010, but I am looking forward to just relaxing and not doing anything that would set me back such as going into a pool and not putting conditioner in to protect my hair from the chlorine.

Right now I am hoping my camera cords will be together so I can get my current pictures up on the Fotki, I also need to get my magic line shirt ready lol.

Anywho, I am actually not washing it every week giving it a 2 week in between until April then it will be washed weekly again. Other than February when I get my relaxer when I need to deep condition it for about 3 weeks after my fresh relaxer. March every 2 weeks then start back to once a week in April.

Spring, AHHHHH, I am hoping to BSL by June 2010

MBL by December 2010,

Cuts only in February, June and October

Deep conditioner with every wash

Protective Styling with the wigs I love to wear, Nightly wear of Satin Caps, Lace Fronts for the Summer with maybe limited wearing out. The lace fronts will keep my hair done, I need to sew up some alfits as well, I want a total of 20 alfits 5 skirts sets, 5 capri sets, 8 dresses 2 shorts sets. So Far I have 3 dresses ready, I have one skirt, and several Halter tops that need me to fix the zippers on them. HUH, life of a Seamstress. I am excited though. I would love to get these 5 dresses made, 1-2 wrap dresses, Shawls to go with all the dresses that are strap less, One Black and one lavendar.

Well seams (lol Seems) like I will be focusing lots on fashion and less on my hair, but I will be here January 30, June 2010 and October 2010. I don't know the exact dates of the June and October but I will try my best. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment