Tuesday, January 18, 2011

April 22, 2010

Well I have no will power. I washed my hair as usual with Hair One Olive Oil left that one for 10 minutes. I then rinsed it out and added Aphogee 2 minute to towel dried hair. After staying under the steamer for 5 minutes with that I then rinsed added Yes To Carrots Mask to towel dried hair. My hair felt so soft to the touch I combed through and got under the steamer for about 15 minutes adding Porosity control to my hair. After I rinsed I towel dried and sprayed with CHI Keratin Mist and HEalthy Sexy Hair Soy Leave in. Before I got a chance to add Herstyler Serum I hit the product and it crashed to the floor and broke, I tried to pick it up but I felt glass in my hands I grabbed some tissue and cleaned the mess, tossing it to the trash. I then added very little Argan Oil, under the drier for 10 minutes and blow dried for 2.
Put my hair up into a pony, My hair feels soft and moisturized, for some reason the outer edges seemed dry so I put some NTM Silk touch leave in -in. Grabbed a headband and whala, it was soft and silky!

No comments:

Post a Comment