Tuesday, January 18, 2011

2011 Goals Staples and what is going on - 1/06/ 2011

sO much has changed and so much has stayed the same. My hair goals for one has changed. LOL

I now want to be atleast 2 inches past WL. It just doesn't seem long until then. I also am happily wigging it up. I just love it. Variety is the spice of life.

My staples are as follows

Hair One - Olive Oil/Argan Oil
Alter Ego Garlic Conditioner
Silk Elements MegaSilk
APhogee 2 minute
DRC - 28
APhogee Leave in
Aphogee Green Tea
Argan Oil
HerStyler Serum

My new found friend the Tangle Teezer is awesome. I am over 6 months post at the moment and have been shedding fiercely. Well the Aphogee 2 minute weekly, along with the new way to wash my hair (more on that later), and The Tangle Teezer have been my savyor.

Well I now Part my hair in half and wash two different sections. I don't flip as I find the flip causes unnecessary tension.

I reached MBL November 2010 and should reach 2 inches past waist by December 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment