Tuesday, January 18, 2011

August 12, 2010

I still have my braids in 2 weeks 2 days down and 1 week and 5 days to go. Wow I can't believe I made it this long, LOL

I can say it is teaching me to just relax a bit. I won't lie though once these braids come out I am going back to washing weekly and steaming. I miss washing my hair and I know it is dirty. I used the dry shampoo but water is my friend. :)

My braids are fine, I have a spot that is on my edge from my previous wig caps that pulled my hair out a little. My hair is always think on that side so I don't really care too much. I do want my hair back don't get me wrong but I am not going to go crazy.

I have decided I will rock MINA for September, I cut her lace today and I am really excited. :D

I will register for school after my kids have been in school for like a month or two :)

No comments:

Post a Comment