Tuesday, January 18, 2011

May 14, 2010

Today I did my little cousins hair. I am so happy it came out lovely. Feeling soft and silky.

I relaxed her hair not long ago and it was very damaged from heat as she was natural. She has so much damage it was frightening. The breakage was unimaginable. I was scared.

So she changed her products to better products, upon my suggestion of course. Nexxus Therapee and Humectress.

Today I washed her hair with a clarifying shampoo Ion. I then put in Aphogee 2 step under the dryer for 30 minutes, then I put a mixture of SE Cream Tub, ORS Replenishing Pak, and Porosity Control under the steamer for 40 minutes. Her hair was so SILKY SOFT, MY GOODNESS I am going in all the right directions cause the heads have never been this soft.

I put Aphogee Keratin Mist, HSH Soy Leave In, Argan Oil in her hair with a little Citre Shine Luminator, and Blow dried her out.

Hair was silky :) Smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment