Tuesday, January 18, 2011

October 23, 2010

I washed my hair with Healthy Sexy Hair chocolate Soy Milk Sulfate free shampoo 2 times then with Hair One Olive oil 1 time. Got under the steamer with Motions CPR for about 30 minutes, rinsed and put in Nexxus Emergencee for 3 minutes, rinsed, then put on Alter ego for about 30 minutes under a steam cap, rinsed added my leave in's Aphogee green tea and leave in, added a little argan oil. Got under dryer for 5 minutes, then blow dried my hair, added a little HERSTYLER serum and flat ironed my hair. :) added a little dab more of serum wrapped and went to bed.

This morning the day after I took it down looked at it and wrapped it back around and tossed my new Lace front Honey by Janet collection on. :) It looked great but it is cold outside and I need a hat on. LOLOLOLOL

No comments:

Post a Comment