Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Review: Hair One Jojoba 2/25/2010


I am reviewing Hair one Jojoba Version.

I start off by rinsing my hair for about 1 minutue, I then put a palm full of Hair One in the middle of my hair and then again in the back, I rub it around and message my scalp, wet it and rub a little more in it, it foams a little and I keep it moving. My fingers that is. I rub and let it sit for about 10 minutes. I do this 2 times.

Rinse and the feeling is unbelievable. It is soft and clean. I describe the feeling as melting in my hands. after I get a good foaming I comb through with a comb ot ensure it is evenly distributed. I enjoy this cleanser and will continue to use it as long as it gives me these wonderful results. My hair is light, full of body, healthy above all. :D

Hair one is a winner, If you need to wash one time and go, it is perfect you get both at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment