Wednesday, January 26, 2011

January 26, 2011

I washed my hair today with Argan Hair One, I also used Healthy Sexy Hair Chocolate Soy milk, I did this about 3 times. Rinsed well and applied DRC-28 got under the dryer for 15 minutes, rinsed and apply a generous amount of Silk Elements MegaSilk Moisturizing Treatment, Steamed with that for 30 minutes. I actually was going to use AE, but I was so busy my hair air dried LOL.

I applied my leave ins on almost dry hair, and blow dried it straight. I applied Her Styler Serum to top it off. MY hair is unbelievably Soft. It feels strong. I am totally in love.

I figure to repeat this every 2 months. I am getting my hair rebraided and under a wig in a week. I have an event to go to and need it done.

I am WL now just to update cha!

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS, WL mami! I see you working all that pretty hair. I was eyeing the AE tonight but I just am not ready to pull the trigger...not yet at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on achieving WL! I am waiting patiently for you to use the Lush Caca Noir and update us :)

    xoxo Hermine
    www.thegirlinacashmeredaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. THanks Diva and Hermine, I will definitely update my blog with pics of the whole ordeal LOL. I am excited and a little nervous. I will wait to do my Tangle Teezer review then. I will do the Lush review as well. I will be Picturing it up. :) Thanks so much for your comments and kind words :)

    ReplyDelete