Tuesday, January 18, 2011

July 27th, 2010

I washed my hair this week with Hair One Olive Oil, Applied Aphogee 2 minute under my conditioning cap for about 20 minutes, rinsed and applied Nexxus for 5 minutes, rinsed and washed again with Hair One Olive Oil, Rinsed and Put in my She Scent It Banana Brulee with a smidge of APhogee 2 minute under the steamer for 30 minutes. Rinsed, towel dried, applied Aphogee Leave in, & Chi Keratin Mist got under the dryer for 10 minutes, applied a little more Chi Keratin Mist, HerStyler Serum and blow dried the rest of my hair. A few hours later braided my hair into a beehive and I have been Rocking my Delia WIg by It's a Wig. :)



I love this wig right now, it is definitely stylish.

I just bought some HErbal cleansing Dry shampoo, Braid Spray and conditioning caps who knows what this heat and weekend might bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment