Tuesday, January 18, 2011

March 26, 2010

My hair this week was awesome. I didn't itch a bit. Matter fact I could have gone 2 weeks with no shampoo had I not attempted to use Caruso Curls that frizzed up my ends. :(

I have since returned those and will never attempt again as that was my 2nd try.

I shampooed this week with the same that I used last week. Hair One Olive Oil x 2 and under the steamer with Ion Extreme Moisture. :) for 20 minutes. then I sat under my self heated cap for 1 hour.

It was great I then dried under the hooded dryer for 10 minutes with 2 minute spotted blow dry.

Hair felt great. I am still getting a little breakage. I am not happy about that, I must review my styling of my hair to see if that may be an issue. My hair is ultra soft and bouncy.

I use the same products after rinsing out my Deep conditioner. Aphogee Keratin Green tea and a leave in such as Aphogee or Redken. Herstyler is my serum and I have not yet put any argan oil in, but I can't speak for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment