Thursday, December 22, 2011

December to remember 2011 - SET BACK

So being sick has caused all sorts of problems.

My crafts are off, my Holiday decorations are nil and my Christmas cards aren't even out. WIll do that later today and only about 6 cards going out instead of my usual 24. :/

HUH, I tried prepooing on dry hair for a second time. This time I was very sick. I just knew my scalp was itchy. I prepooed on dry hair, was tired and slept in it over night. Or tried to sleep. I tossed and turned all night long. Scratched my head.....

Next evening (I was winded during the morning) I went to wash my hair and it was a matted mess, :( From the roots to the middle, the ends were the only thing not matted. I detangled and the mat moved from the roots/middle to the ends and in my hands. My hair is now 2/3rds less then what I started the year off with. I am super upset.

I know being upset won't change anything. I am giving myself a perscription of Nexxus Emergencee every 2 weeks. DRC as needed. Back pony with 2 bands and covered with a half wig. Of course I will do all my Deep conditioning and leave in's as well.

I won't be buying but maybe 6 items for 2012. I don't want to buy anymore hair supplies until the I have went through the ones I have. I say 6 because I might still need gels and styling products.

I will be washing my hair every 1-2 weeks now. It really needs to be left ALONE!

I figure the less hair I lose due to manipulation maybe I can get back some of my bulk.
I can't believe what happened to me.>..... I know I am harping on it.

I saw another LHCF sister and was kinda embarrassed due to my thin strands. She was nice and said nice things to make me feel better. Inside I was like dying. LOL

Anywho, I will take a picture next time I wash my hair, I won't post it until May, then I will post Mays pic along side it. My new picture taking will be January, May, December.

I will blog my Repair of 2012 Journey every 4 months.

4 comments:

  1. OH no!! So sorry to hear about your setback!! You are not harping on it, it is natural to be upset about something like this. I wish you the best of luck coming back from this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Shika. I am definitely goign to stay on top of it. :) Have a wonderful holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry that this happened to you. You have lovely hair, though, and you will get it back to where it was. The lesson to be learned from this is that you now know what doesn't work for you, and you know what not to do again.

    (((HUGS)))) Your hair will come back longer and stronger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much @Thepomadeshop, I just got a cut I am super excited to see my progress in 3 months. :)

    ReplyDelete