Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May 31, 2011 - Wen it is!

Well I am 7 weeks post relaxer and I am already planning what to do at next months end. In June towards the last two weeks I will be braiding my hair up and putting a wig on. :)

I FINALLY ordered the WEN FIG :) QVC has their Gallon containers on sale right now, so go get yours if you are a Wen Head. :)

I am ubber excited to get it. I gave my sister Two Hair Ones for her Bday not because I don't like it. I love it better than the WEN Sweet Almond Mint. While the Sweet Almond Mint is smooth going on, it isn't as moisturizing as the HO-OO after rinsing. I washed with it after not using it for about 2 1/4 months and yes I could tell my hair knew I hadn't used HO-OO. My strands were happy.

I will be exclusively using the Wen Fig and try to purchase the Gallon Every Year to every other year.


End of June, All of July, August, & September I will be either rocking a Half Wig or my Lace Fronts which I so dearly miss. :)

I have been doing so well on my NO BUY of any Fake Hair challenge. I just felt I needed it and the Bets just put the extra Zing in the pot ;)

I am changing my diet of not eatting, eatting bad, drinking lots of soda and all the other bad habits to....

Eatting more regulary, drinking more water, less snacking on unhealthy food, some soda here and there, and taking vitamins.



My hair isn't really growing to me, but this is the slower period of life for my hair, it blooms in the later months September - December I get a bulk of my growth and a medium bulk January - March. April - August is basically a dead month for my hair. I don't notice it. Maybe during those months I will take some extra Vitamins. Go figure ..... LOL



Wen it is. Will be posting pics of my new do's wigs and all as I change them up and wear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment