Here I go.....
I love shopping. I am an addict to shopping and my addiction moves from one thing to the next like a fatal disease. BUtt...... We are here to talk about my Product Addiction and how I am getting a grip on it. I have been trying to get this grip and have been doing well for about a year. Sometimes I fall back into crazy for a day or two but I get right back up.
Right now I am using up several products that are on their death bed in my stash. I will use my space here to just put it out there. LOL I find out when I say it out loud it comes to past.
In no certain order:
- Argan Oil- Barely any left
- Wen Re- Moist Intensitve Hair Treatment - One use left
- Wen Hair Cleanser - about 2-3 washes left
- KeraCare Wrap Foam - Half a bottle Left
- Wen Styling Creme - Half the container left
- Amla Oil - Scared to use the little bit I have. It is knocking on heavens door right now.
- Aphogee & Green Tea Restructurizer - Half Bottle Left, but this will last me the rest of the year most likely
- Herstyler Serum - Half Way gone - Might last 6 more months
Amazingly all of this but maybe the Amla oil and possibly the Argan Oil will not be repurchased. I like the Buriti oil better because it is weightless and the Herstyler serum is weightless too. Sometimes you want the extra weight but the Keracare Oil Sheen with Humidity block does an excellent job of giving me some weight. Soooooo Once the Amla is gone, I will continue with my Vatika Oil. Argan Oil I have a stash of 2 more so I have time to decide on that factor.
I will not be cracking open my Alter Ego Garlic conditioner just yet. Y? Because I am going to use the Porosity Control with my Silk Elements Moisturizing Deep Conditioner Megasilk and give that a Boost. My hair loves the combo for a few hours. Then I will rollerset again. Me and Mr. are totally getting the hang of it. :)
August I might Relax my hair again to keep to my schedule of relaxing. Dunno only time will tell.