Tuesday, August 11, 2015

3 weeks before school is back in session

And... I want to come and give a brief update. I am on the Deans List for the semester that just past. I am trying to finish up my classes for My English Writing degree. I was a little nervous that Forbes listed the English Degree as one of the worst degrees ever. It is ok.. because I am taking English Writing, LOL not just basic English. No, it actually isn't a waste. I love writing and I have to do what I feel is right for me, not right for Forbes. I am truly happy class is starting back up in 3 weeks. The children will be back in school, and that means less yelling for me. Just have a house of teenagers and one 9 year old and tell me how you keep the peace. They will embark on new adventures of their lives and I will embark on my own. Continuing to work toward my goal in hopes of success. I have a lot to review and while I don't and won't have much time to review these items. When December Hits, I am going to pump out review after review. Well, with the 5 weeks I have to work with. Next year is going to be a very hard time for me. I am going straight through with no vacations. I just can't do it... I have so much work to do and no enough time. I have to study for my GRE all while studying for my regular classes. This means 2 days on campus, 2 days on my old campus and 2 days at the library and one rest day. I will manage. It will just take a few days, like always, to get things adjusted and into perspective. Well that is all for now. I will update in 3 months :)

No comments:

Post a Comment