Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Work Out's and My Hair - August 2, 2011

I just want to apologize for lack of comment for some reason this Lap top won't allow me to comment or EDIT anything once posted. I have to use another computer and in a house full of boys that is almost impossible. LOL
So, I have really just been focusing on working out, eating right and keeping my hair up in a bun. LOL
I started washing my hair every 6 days instead of every 7 but I think I am going back to 7 and doing longer conditioning sessions. BUT.... Right now I am doing every 6 days.
I do the IFIT program with Jillian Michaels and she is awesome. I am actually completing week 5 and going to start week 6 this Friday. I have dropped over 5 lbs and it looks like I have dropped more. LOL
Just basically toning up the body and enjoying getting my heart going. I am still with weight watchers and NOPE you don't have to be overweight to join. I wasn't and as long as your not too thin they are open to anyone joining.
I hope one day they will re-vamp Weight Watchers as they do everything else in life, to not be just for weight control but for learning to eat properly.
Believe it or not, Alot of us forget how to eat properly and just because your thin doesn't mean your healthy.
I am using my Wen Fig Hair cleanser during my weekly cleansing and in between using Wen Fig Oil around my edges and ends to keep them moisturized during the drying sweat from exercise.
Back to what I am using Sorry for the Babble but I am utterly EXCITED.... to Share ;)
I use my Elliptical - with IFIT for 30 minutes burn an average of 350 calories
I use my Treadmill - With IFIT for 30 minutes burn an average of 300 calories
I also use the AB Coaster and do 100 reps which I hope to increase by next month if not, I will continue with 100 but do 34 forward, and 33 on each side.
I do the above 4 days a week and Zumba and Wii Fit twice a week.
Once I get to maintenance mode I am dropping the exercise to 3 days a week, while still maintaining my diet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment