Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Exercise!

So how is it going? Good.
I am exercising 5-6 days a week. I am proud of myself :)
I am doing the Zumba, Elliptical (Ifit) and walking.
I have a new Treadmill on the way (I also have an older treadmill) and want to get an Ab Circle.
I have been monitoring my Life change of food.
How did it go, well the first few days on the Zumba I felt like my heart would come out of my chest. LOL, I couldn't wait for it to get over with. I didn't know what I got myself into.
First few days of the Elliptical I HATED IT! I cursed Jullian Michaels out, in several languages. I am on day 5 and I can do 30 minutes no breaks and plenty water drinking and looking to get to week 8. I hav e 7 more to go on the beginner program. YOu know what if I feel I am not ready to go on, I will just start back at the week I feel I benefited most. I love the new programs I have going on. :)
Zumba I am on Intermediate now going on week 3. I feel Great!
:)
I lost 2 pounds but gained those back, yet my inch that was lost is still lost. So I feel good about that. :) My legs feel stronger!

No comments:

Post a Comment