Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Twas the night before Flat Ironing - August 8, 2012

And all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a .........(record scratches).... Conditioner!

I henna'd my hair today for 5 hours. I am going to sleep over night with a DC on my hair. Tonight I will be using Avon Advantage Techniques Intense Repair Moisture Mask. I will sleep in this over night. Tomorrow I will flat iron my hair and I would like it filled with moisture to avoid excess damage.

For tomorrows flat Iron products I am using CHI Keratin Mist, Redken Smooth Down Heat Glide and I am using for a moisturizing leave in Dudleys PCA. A little does it with my hair so all this is in low to medium moderation.

I will edit to post a pic if possible tomorrow to show my results :).

I haven't flat ironing in a long time so I am excited.


I truly want to see how my hair will stand up to the weather, heat and humidity. I also want to wear my hair straight, I haven't in so long. It is probably pointless to do since the humidity on Saturday will be 79%. Maybe I will opt for a ponytail instead and save the flat ironing for a less then humid day. I think the Ponytail wins.

Started this blog with intentions to flat iron. Even went to the closet to pull the products out. Oh, well all isn't forgotten. I will flat iron my hair when the humidity is much lower. :(

Sorry to get your all jazzed up for such a let down. I promise that it will be worth it when the time comes.

1 comment:

  1. it appears so beautiful and kind-of romantic. Are unable to wait to use it out on my hair. Btw: looks amazing for the reason that chambray shirt. Happy Tuesday to you personally both. xo
    via our blog: http://www.wholesalewigsonline.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete