Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hair Update - November 8, 2011

Hiyah!
I took my five week old braids down 2 sundays ago.
I had bumps which I have never had in my life :( , They were big and gross.
I think a few strands were being pulled in a weird direction and caused this.
I washed my hair 3 times with WEN FIG, APhogee 2 minute for 20, and Alter Ego for 30 minutes under my Self Heating Cap. I twisted it up into a bun and called it a day.
On November 6, 2011 - I washed my hair once with WEN Fig, Used Porosity Control for 1 minute, Rinsed. I applied DRC-28 to my hair for 25 minutes and sat under the dryer, Rinsed, Applied Alter Ego Garlic Conditioner to my hair, then applied Proclaim Hydrating Masque on top of it. I sat under the steamer for 30 minutes. I haven't steamed in so long, My hair thanked me.
I applied Buriti Oil sat under the dryer let it dry and then Tangle Teezed it through, blow dried, then applied Wen Fig Oil. Yummy, My hair was airy and flowy.
I then parted and braided it up! My hair feels awesome. Healthy and it definitely grew. LOL
I have started taking my vitamins which I am only taking because I did purchase them and I hate waste :( so Will be taking these vitamins. Nioxin *which doesn't work by the way IMHO!
Oh well, My plans are as follows:
Wig it up 3 weeks at a time -
Leave it out for one week
Wig up again 3 weeks and continue the cycle.
Steam my hair once every 8 weeks with Alter Ego Garlic Conditioner and Proclaim Hydrating Masque Mix
DRC once every 8 weeks
I still use Wen to clean my hair. :) I have no issues with it.
I am expecting for 2012- 2 trims and 2 dustings to happen.
I want to use up lots of products I have only purchased the WEN Ginger Pumpkin (3) so I haven't really been investing in much.
I am giving away product
Selling other product
So go figure! My stash should be down eventually :)

8 comments:

  1. LOL no pictures until April 2012 :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh lawd, mama no, whyyyyyy?! no pics til april 2012?! lol. wen is on my christmas list bc of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Awwww, GET YOUR WEN Ginger Pumkin before November 30th , 2011 please it is going to be a done deal by December 1st.

    I am not relaxing my hair until April 2012. I am wigging it up until then. April I am getting a relaxer and light trim. :)

    Please get your Wen EP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh! I know what you mean about those wayward strands when hair has been braided. And no comment on the no pics thing! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will post pictures in January to Kick off the new year. I promise LOL

    My first blog will have pictures :)for 2012 I might not post another until December 2012 though LOL

    I also think I am going to try my hand at a handful of videos for 2012 as well, CURLY B, HOw can I kill MY nerves. LOL I am doing mostly card videos and I figure a handfull of hair videos mostly wigs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Ladies I posted my final pic of the year in my new post :)

    ReplyDelete