Sunday, February 3, 2013

Love me, Hate me - Natural short hair - November 27, 2012

Three more weeks to go before the semester is over and let me tell you, I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!
LOL, I can't, I want this over like yesterday or tomorrow. (laughing for real)

My hair, My hair what can I say... I love it some days and I hate it other days. There has been days, I have to wash it atleast 4 times because something has gone astray. My wash and goes were banging up until a few days ago. I don't know if I was just tired or frustrated that my hair was wierd feeling. I truly don't know. I braided it up today to wear a half wig or wig. Other than that I am posting a few pics of my wash and go's. I use either Miss Jessies Curly Pudding or Miss Jessies Quick Curls. I love Miss jessies Quick CURLS,  I DO I DO and I also like the Pillow soft curls... I wonder do any of you ladies use nothing? I would feel the hair would get dry. I like the Curly Butter creme but it smells putrid. I did get the Baby Butter, I will no longer purchase the Curly Butter.  I will be using that sucker up though LOL... I tell you I will. I did well for this black friday. I didn't purchase a whole bunch of product yay...LOL

Well I just came to do a quick update.

No comments:

Post a Comment