Tuesday, January 18, 2011

May 13, 2010

Well todays wash was different as I wanted to try a new product as well as lean on an old faithful Aphogee 2 step. Shun the day I think to rid my life of it. I have been faithful for over 17 years and will not steer now.

I washed my hair with Hair One OO - I then applied my Aphogee 2 step and dried under the dryer about 20 minutes. After I rinsed well I got my steamer ready for me to go, I applied Banana Brulee gifted to me by a dear E-Friend. I combed it through and tossed a claw clip on top to hold my hair. Got under the steamer for about 40 minutes. I didn't immediately rinse it out, I let my head cool off and then I rinsed it out to face SOFT hair and softer roots. Beautiful feeling. I towel dried, applied Aphogee keratin leave in, Healthy Sexy hair Soy Leave In, then I applied a dab of argan oil and combed into 3 sections in which I blow dried it out. Even after all that my hair smells of the SheScentIT Banana Brulee!

No comments:

Post a Comment